Modern Masterpiece with Up to 5 Beds
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Get up to 5 beds with this 2515 square foot modern house plan with exciting curb appeal.
- This light-filled home has a central light core window arrangement near the top of the 19-foot great room ceiling that floods the home with daylight at all hours of the day.
- In addition there is a family-favorite covered outdoor living space directly adjacent to the kitchen/dining/great room section of the home.
- This home is the epitome of open concept with a cook's at the center of the home.
- You'll notice the privacy afforded by the well-zoned bedrooms. Guest, children and relatives are all welcome and have their own wing for privacy. The master suite is perfectly situated at the right rear of the home for maximizing your solitude.
- Upstairs is a very flexible bonus room that would work for anything you can dream up.
- Related Plans: Get a bigger version with house plans 85271MS (3,311 sq. ft.) and 85213MS (3,639 sq. ft.). Get a courtyard garage with house plan 85134MS (2,548 sq. ft.). Get a narrower version with house plan 85135MS (2,433 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,139 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 376 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"