Modern Mountain ADU Home Plan with Front Patio
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this modern mountain home plan keeps budget in mind, but when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling.
- The kitchen and living room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Related Plan: Build over a 2-car garage with house plan 68640VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Patio: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick