Modern Mountain Home Plan with Light and Airy Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The intricate footprint of this modern, mountain home plan forms two wings, separated by a spacious courtyard that includes an area designated for a spa. The flat roof is set at a variety of heights, only adding to the great curb appeal.
- The left wing consists of the open living space, where walls of windows invite the natural light to permeate the interior. Adjacent the kitchen, a built-in desk rests across from the walk-in pantry and powder bath.
- The master suite, also in the left wing, is located just past a quiet den. The luxurious en suite protrudes from the rear of the home, and includes a freestanding tub, toilet room, and roomy walk-in closet.
- Step over to the opposite side of the home, and discover two bedrooms, each with their own full bath. The 3-car garage sits at a unique angle and opens into a mudroom, which neighbors the laundry room.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms share the hall bath. Utilize one of the rooms for guests, or convert it into a game room for all to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 1"
- Depth: 98' 3"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1061 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss