Modern Mountain Lodge for the View Lot
About This Plan
- This modern mountain lodge house plan features a longitudinal layout designed to maximize your view lot.
- On the main floor, a large vaulted great room (21'-high) is flanked by a covered deck in front (accessible by folding doors) and in back (accessible by sliding doors).
- The kitchen and dining room both have vaulted ceilings (18'-high) and are both open to the great room. The walk-in pantry gives you loads of storage.
- Off the kitchen you will find a vaulted master suite (14'3"-high) complete with walk-in closet and his/her sinks.
- On the lower floor is a large rec room and two large bedrooms. This floor has 9' ceilings throughout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,130 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,197 sq. ft.
- Carport: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached, Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss