Modern Prairie Home Plan with Impressive Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- This modern prairie home plan is designed to take advantage of any rearward views with an impressive stacked, covered porch on the rear elevation.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, with access to ample natural lighting, and the master bedroom. Each room includes an oversized sliding door that permits access to the sizable covered deck.
- Express your culinary creativity in this gourmet kitchen, which features a large island and nearby walk-in pantry.
- A breezeway connects the main home to the 2-car garage that protrudes from the front of the home.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found downstairs, separated by a gracious game room with a wet bar. Each room on this level will appreciate access to the lower, covered deck through sliding doors.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Fannin County, Georgia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,676 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- Entry: 65 sq. ft.
- Deck: 706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss