Modern Rustic Craftsman House Plan with 2-Car Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern rustic Craftsman house plan has a mixed-material exterior blending brick, stone, and shake siding giving it great curb appeal.
- Double-entry doors lead you into the foyer with 10' ceilings. Beyond, you are greeted by an open concept kitchen and great room design featuring a large fireplace, high bar, and exposed beams on the ceiling.
- The master suite is privately located on the left side of the home and features a spacious bath and walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms and bathrooms are located across the home.
- Completing this plan are a large outdoor living area in back with a fireplace and a spacious 2-car side load garage.
- Related Plans: Eliminate a bathroom with house plan 70530MK. Get a third garage and build in reverse with house plans 60699ND and 60631ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,767 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,767 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 2"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick