Modern Tudor Home Plan with Rear Porch - 2365 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- This modern Tudor home plan presents all of the classic exterior charm that comes with the Tudor style, but with an updated interior for the modern family.
- While the living spaces are open to one another, each room has its own ceiling and opening treatments that define the rooms.
- A unique feature of this plan is the large central laundry and pantry area that each homeowner can tweak to their own needs: food pantry, sports equipment storage, pet station, etc.
- The generous master bedroom on the first floor makes for easy living whatever your age. Two more bedrooms on this level can double as office space, workout room, or a media room.
- Upstairs, two additional private bedrooms share a spacious bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 50225PH (2,930 sq. ft. with 5 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 145 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"