Modern Twist on Prairie Style Home
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this magnificent home plan lets you live all on the main level with three more bedrooms on the finished lower level.
- Two columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer making the space seem larger.
- From the kitchen sink in the big island, you have views of the informal eating nook and the great room with fireplace beyond.
- A large side deck is perfect for eating outdoors or relaxing in the sun.
- The first floor master suite has its own private deck.
- The big rec room with fireplace on the lower level also opens up to a patio.
- See photos of this home being built in Michigan in our Facebook photo album.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building this house plan in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,495 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss