Modest Ranch Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- This modest Ranch Duplex was designed with simplicity in mind.
- The units have identical and mirrored floor plans giving each unit 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,412 sq. ft. of living space. plus a 2-car garage and a large rear covered porch.
- The 12' high great room is huge and is anchored by a big fireplace at one end.
- An open layout lets you see from the kitchen into the dining area and the great room.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1158 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12