Modest-Sized Country Home Plan Offering One-Story Living
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Steep gables and a wide front porch greet you to this modest-sized country home plan with 3 bedrooms (or 4 if you use the office as a bedroom). A classic mixture of sidings, dark painted window sashes and tapered columns on masonry bases complete the façade.
- The main floor is anchored by a large family room with a vaulted ceiling and a chef's kitchen with a large island. A deck accessed by the breakfast area gives you a space to enjoy the fresh air.
- The sleeping spaces are separated for privacy and quiet. The master suite features a beamed ceiling and takes advantage of views facing the rear. A five fixture bath and large walk-in closet complete the suite.
- Three or four secondary bedrooms each have bathroom access. The fourth bedroom can be used as a home office or library if need be.
- A bonus room over the garage can be used for extra storage or recreation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,336 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 227 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick