Modest Three Bedroom Modern Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Above Garage
About This Plan
- This modest modern farmhouse plan has an attractive facade with board and batten siding and decorative brackets in the gable above the front porch and the one above the garage. A shed roof covers the 29'4"-wide and 6'-deep front porch with four supports.
- Inside, a thoughtfully designed floor plain awaits. with the dining room and a study/home office/guest bedroom flanking the foyer.
- The kitchen is a treat with an island with casual seating and two sinks and double ovens while a breakfast nook and pantry are only steps away.
- Skylights brighten the 25'10"-wide and 6'-deep rear porch and the master bathroom with a 16'3" cathedral ceiling, and sun tunnels bring natural light to the master closet and utility room.
- Find a bonus room upstairs for a media room, home gym, or future expansion and 413 square feet of new space when you finish it.
- Related Plan: Add a bathroom to the bonus room with house plan 444121GDN.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick