About This Plan
- This rustic house plan is perfect in the mountains or on a lot with majestic views. The exterior has the perfect blend of exposed wood and stone to stand out wherever you build.
- Step in off the covered porch and you'll be amazed by the volume of space. The combined vaulted great/dining room is designed to take advantage of the rear-facing views.
- The kitchen has a vaulted ceiling (see photo). A large center island and pantry are the cook's best friends.
- A two-sided fireplace separates the great room and master bedroom. The master suite has a bumped-out sitting room and accesses the large rear deck. The master bath spans the width of the home.
- A fireplace in the study (see photo) makes this room a special retreat.
- The lower level features a large family room complete with fireplace and wet bar. A second room is perfect for a home theater. A bedroom suite with 2 walk-in closets, storage and a powder room complete this floor which has multiple points accessing the lower patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,865 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 265 sq. ft.
- Deck: 705 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1051 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"