Mountain Cottage House Plan Under 2000 Square Feet with Drive-Under Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This vacation escape is a classic A-frame style design with an open living area and lots of glass on the front and back.
- Enjoy front-to-back views - all vaulted space - from the foyer. The family room enjoys a fireplace as well as access to both screened porches and the open deck. The vaulted ceiling starts at 14' and rises to 23'.
- A generous sized laundry room can also be used as a mud room.
- The master suite has direct accesss to the screened porch with fireplace.
- This design works great as a lake or mountain home because it takes great advantage of the views to the rear of the home.
- The home plan includes a basement level wuth rec room and full bath.
- The roof pitch is 9:12; the gables are 12:12.
- Related Plans: Get a 1,989 sq. ft. home with an attached garage with house plans 92375MX (2 car) and 92374MX (3 car). Eliminate the drive-under garage with house plans 92352MX (1,989 sq. ft.), 92386MX (2,068 sq. ft.) and 92362MX (2,850 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Deck: 190 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1167 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12