Mountain Cottage With Attached Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and board and battan siding impart a casual feel to this Mountain home plan.
- Inside, the beautiful ceilings are a sight to behold with vaults and beams in the main living area.
- Even the outdoor porch is vaulted for your enjoyment.
- A French door in the eating area opens into the porch and the master suite has a French door too that leads to the deck area.
- Bedroom 2 is away from the master suite giving both bedrooms privacy.
- Finish the lower level and add two more bedrooms plus a home theater and an enormous den.
- Related Plans: Angle the garage with house plan 26694GG. Detach the garage with a connecting breezeway with house plans 26666GG (1,662 sq. ft.), 26695GG (1,754 sq. ft.) and 26610GG (with fireplace on the back wall).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Deck: 253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 216 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss