Mountain Country Home Plan with Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This mountain country house plan features a compact footprint that is perfect for a vacation or starter home.
- Dark window sashes against the crisp white, board and batten exterior offers a modern element to this home.
- From the front door, the dining area, kitchen, and living spaces are lined up for an open-concept feel. Oversized sliding doors extend the living space outdoors onto a side porch.
- Two bedroom suites occupy the left side of the design; one bedroom includes a cozy bunk room.
- The detached 2-car garage is square in shape, with two overhead doors and a man door on the side.
- Related Plan: Get an ever-so-slightly alternate side elevation with house plan 18884CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front