Mountain Craftsman Home
About This Plan
- Multiple low profile gables and a great mixture of wood and stone give this mountain Craftsman-inspired home plan great street appeal.
- You'll enjoy the front-to-back views from the foyer and the expansive outdoor spaces - both covered and open to the sky - running across the back of the home. And the dining room and kitchen have collapsible walls eliminating the distinction between outdoors and in.
- The master suite is on the main and enjoys deck access. The bath is expansive and gives you lots of storage in the oversized walk-in.
- Off the garage the life management center has storage lockers, cubbies and a central island great for projects, homework or managing the home.
- Note the spiral stair in the den leading to the fully-loaded lower level. There you have 3 beds and 2 baths.
- Other great features include the man cave has two secret passages behind movable built-ins, a jkitchenette, exercise room, wine storage and a large covered patio.
- Related Plan: Get the matching pool cabana with plan 23451JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,375 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss