Mountain Craftsman Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple low profile gables and a great mixture of wood and stone give this mountain Craftsman-inspired home plan great street appeal.
- You'll enjoy the front-to-back views from the foyer and the expansive outdoor spaces - both covered and open to the sky - running across the back of the home. And the dining room and kitchen have collapsible walls eliminating the distinction between outdoors and in.
- The master suite is on the main and enjoys deck access. The bath is expansive and gives you lots of storage in the oversized walk-in.
- Off the garage the life management center has storage lockers, cubbies and a central island great for projects, homework or managing the home.
- Note the spiral stair in the den leading to the fully-loaded lower level. There you have 3 beds and 2 baths.
- Other great features include the man cave has two secret passages behind movable built-ins, a jkitchenette, exercise room, wine storage and a large covered patio.
- Related Plan: Get the matching pool cabana with plan 23451JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information