Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Angled RV-friendly Garage for a Rear-sloping Lot
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Spread out in this mountain Craftsman home plan, which highlights an open concept floor plan, 4-car garage plus an RV bay, and a generous walk-out basement.
- The sizable kitchen is every cook's dream and provides plenty of workspace and a large range. The pass-through pantry connects to the mudroom for a shortcut when unloading groceries.
- A sitting nook greets you upon entering the well-appointed master bedroom, enhanced by a double-sided fireplace, exposed beams, and access to the back deck. The master bathroom includes an oversized shower and walk-in closet.
- Down the hall, a second bedroom suite and home office completes the main level.
- The fun continues on the lower level, where an enormous great room merges with a game room, bar, and theater. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a compartmentalized bath, and an optional fifth bedroom neighbors a safe room.
Attached Courtyard Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,372 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,290 sq. ft.
- Deck: 545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 6"
- Depth: 123' 8"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2501 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard