Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Covered Deck
About This Plan
- The footprint of this mountain, Craftsman home plan mimics the open arms of a warm embrace due to the angle of the 2-car garage. Craftsman detailing on the exterior contributes to the immense curb appeal.
- The spacious great room is ideal for family and friend gatherings, and features rustic, exposed beams and a fireplace surrounded by built-ins. Retreat to the covered deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- The adjacent kitchen includes ample workspace and a multi-purpose island that houses a double-bowl sink. Barn doors reveal a den, which serves as a quiet space to relax.
- The master suite offers the utmost privacy due to its location, and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a built-in dresser. Down the hall from the kitchen, bedrooms 2 and 3 each have their own full bath.
- The 2-car garage opens into a family foyer, where a pocket door unveils a combined mud / laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,066 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 7"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Framing Type: Truss