Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Garage Workshop
About This Plan
- A driving courtyard greets you to this majestic lodge home plan. A beautiful interior with luxury appointments and features not typically found in homes under 4,000 feet await inside.
- The first thing you’ll see upon stepping inside is the vaulted foyer and beyond, the vaulted great room. The great room is incredibly spacious, and connects seamlessly to the large gourmet kitchen and dining room with a 12′ ceiling.
- Through large view windows in the great room and an access door to the left, you’ll be able to see and access the stunning covered deck.
- The bedrooms in this home are split up on the left and right sides, with the master on the right and the two additional bedrooms on the left. There is also a 12×10 den space that can work as a fourth bedroom.
- The master suite is quite comfortable, including two walk-in closets, a vaulted ceiling, a spacious bathroom, and access to the covered deck and hot tub.
- Don't miss the 3-car garage with storage room, half bath, and a 28′-long vaulted shop.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 85261MS (3,256 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please all 10-15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,597 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 10"
- Depth: 109' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1110 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard