Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- The square footprint of this mountain Craftsman home plan keeps the budget in mind, while the symmetrical front elevation lends a sense of charming comfort to the immense curb appeal.
- The open floor plan that bridges the kitchen and family room has become a must-have for modern life, and allows you to easily move between the shared spaces. A half bath is located just off the kitchen, and neighbors the laundry room with a door to access the backyard.
- The master suite is located on the main level, and boasts French doors that lead to the backyard, a walk-in closet, and a 5-fixture bath with a toilet room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms frame the stairwell, and a full bath is nestled into the shed dormer to share.
- A second family room can be found on the lower level, along with two bedrooms separated by a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12