Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- From the white brick, gray stone accents, and warm caramel shake siding to the rich timber columns and bold exterior window frames, this Mountain Craftsman home plan is drenched in rustic character.
- Large box windows frame each side of the formal entry, bathing the front rooms in natural lighting. A dedicated dining space is located to the left of the foyer, while an open-wall office can be found to the right.
- Vaulted ceilings and timber beam framing flows into the great room for a cohesive design, which smoothly transitions into the kitchen. Up to four guests can sit at the L-shaped high island, surrounded by loads of cook space in the kitchen, while an outdoor kitchen station in the screened porch encourages backyard activities.
- Privately situated to the right of the great room, discover the master suite, complete with a safe room to keep the family safe from inclement weather, a 5-fixture master bath, and a walk-in closet.
- Three large windows soak the home office in natural lighting, located next to a powder bath and the laundry room with a pet shower.
- The lower level is perfect for social gatherings and casual entertaining. The living room leads to bedroom 2 and the game room, while a flex room neighbors a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,347 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,076 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 130' 6"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1427 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12