Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Two Covered Rear Patios
About This Plan
- A covered front entry, shed dormer and a pair of chimneys - one for the great room and the other for the outdoor patio - create a great impression in this craftsman house plan.
- The vaulted great rooom is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- Pairs of columns add character to the covered rear patio and the fireplace makes this a great spot for an outdoor living room.
- The master suite has its own covered patio complete with built-in hot tub. A walk-in closet and spa-like tub make for a nice master bath.
- The kitchen features not one but two walk-in pantries.
- Three bedroom suites with baths are on the second floor as well as a large media room over the 2-car garage.
- The ridge height from the first floor to ridge is 27'4" and from grade to ridge is 29'.
- The foyer has a sloped ceiling that goes from 10'8" at the door up to 14'10".
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,561 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss