Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this mountain house plan adds to the curb appeal, while smart interior flow is ideal for families or empty nesters.
- A vaulted ceiling is carried through the great room, above the fireplace, and onto the rear covered porch. When entertaining, multiple dining options include the formal dining room, kitchen island, or the breakfast nook.
- Tucked near the stairwell, discover a cozy home office for the work-at-home resident.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy, and features a vaulted ceiling, freestanding tub in the 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, and share a compartmentalized bath situated in between them.
- Finish the 378 square foot bonus room above the garage for a flexible space for the family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 467 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 67' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1043 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick