Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Lower Level Options
About This Plan
- This spacious, high-end Craftsman house plan boasts a big, open floor plan and a finished lower level with an optional configuration.
- With just two walls in the formal dining room, the sight lines extend into the huge great room and out to the covered patio beyond.
- Sliding glass doors on both sides of the hearth room open to a patio on each side, one with shade and one for sunbathing.
- You'll have plenty of counter space in the well-organized kitchen, where the kitchen sink in the island faces the great room fireplace.
- On the left wing of the home, the master suite is all the way in back, away from street noise.
- A home office and a second bedroom with a walk-in closet complete the first floor.
- Head down the stairs to the finished lower level with its massive rec room and two more bedrooms.
- Plans will come with an optional lower level configuration that has slightly less square footage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 95051RW.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,319 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 576 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,647 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 6"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1236 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12