Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Luxury Master Wing and Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A variety of architectural features capture your attention when gazing at this Mountain Craftsman home plan, complete with an L-shaped 3-car garage with a flex room (or man cave) overhead.
- A rustic, exposed-beam ceiling connects the foyer with the great room where a fireplace is surrounded by builtins and sliding doors part to grant access to a large, covered deck.
- The island kitchen includes plenty of workspace, a nearby walk-in pantry, and adjacent dining room.
- Discover a study and master bedroom in the right wing of the main level. The sizable bedroom provides access to the back deck, a 5-fixture bath, and two closets.
- Entertaining is made easy with this walk-out basement that features a generous media / rec room with a built-in bar, three bedroom suites, and a second laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,047 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 516 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 551 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss