Mountain Craftsman with 2 Master Suites
About This Plan
- 6 gables with decorative brackets give this 4 bed Craftsman house plan a distinctive look. A mixed material exterior of stone, clapboard and shingles adds to the appeal.
- French doors open to the vaulted foyer. From there, you have views across the vaulted great room to the outdoor living room beyond.
- The kitchen has a large central island and a peninsula for casual eating. A sunny eating nook has views in three directions.
- There are two master bedrooms, each with their own covered porches and large walk-in closets. Two smaller bedrooms and a den complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss