Mountain Craftsman with Angled 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- When you step into the foyer of this large Northwest home plan, the views extend straight back through the vaulted great room for a dramatic first impression.
- The kitchen is extra large and opens to the dining room so the family chef can share in the views. A massive cooktop island centers the kitchen and adds workspace.
- The bonus feature of this very special home plan is the huge vaulted outdoor living area with a fireplace to ward off the cold. A built-in barbeque range is a nice touch.
- The master suite is vaulted and has access to the outdoors. A patio would be the perfect choice for this spot.
- The four car angled garage includes a mechanical area that would make a great workshop.
- The perfect in-law suite awaits you above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,165 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 138' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1444 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss