Mountain Home Plan with 2 Master Bedrooms
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This mountain home plan gives you an open living area and lots of glass on the front and back and works great on a rear-sloping lot.
- Enjoy front-to-back views - all vaulted space - from the entry. The family room enjoys a fireplace as well as access to both porches and views across the open deck.
- Two vaulted master splits each have five-fixture baths and outdoor access.
- Ample porches and an outdoor fireplace complete the main floor plan.
- The optional finished lower level is a walkout design with access to the outside from the bedroom, bunk room and the large central recreation room. Two full baths, and a mechanical room completes this level.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The carport depicted in the photos was a modification and is not specified in the plan set.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms with house plan 92352MX (1,989 sq. ft.) and even more room with house plan 92362MX (2,850 sq. ft.). Get a garage with house plans 92375MX (2 car ), 92345MX (2 car), 92374MX (3 car) and 92367MX (drive-under).
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 56' 10"