Mountain Home Plan with Enormous Bonus
About This Plan
- Stone, shingles and decorative wood trim adorn the exterior of the spacious Mountain home plan with an enormous bonus room over the garage.
- Covered porches wrap around the front and back of the home for your outdoor enjoyment.
- The inside of the home is family-friendly with an informal living area in the rear.
- A large island, butler's pantry and walk-in pantry enhance the kitchen.
- In the first floor master suite, tray ceilings and a coffee bar pamper the owners.
- Note the pass-through from the master closet to the laundry room - the ultimate in convenience!
- Window seats and special ceiling treatments add interest to the two second floor bedrooms, where you are but steps away from the enormous bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,069 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,443 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 626 sq. ft.
- Storage: 362 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 527 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 945 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 730 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 1"
- Depth: 93' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 972 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick