Mountain Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed to take in views from the rear, this Mountain home plan has a finished lower level.
- Two-story windows in the great room bring in gorgeous views and lots of light.
- The kitchen is spacious with a huge utility room close by.
- The ' suite is on the main floor and has a wonderful dressing area with a large walk-in closet.
- On the lower level, you have two additional bedrooms plus a home office and huge rec room.
- This home comes with ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,385 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Deck: 278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 92' 2"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 666 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss