Mountain Home Plan with Rear Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- A huge wall of windows rises up for two stories in the big great room of this Mountain house plan.
- In back, the deck runs with full width of the house giving you lots of room for entertaining or relaxing outside.
- In the kitchen, you get a peninsula eating bar plus an island with cooktop.
- The corner fireplace can be seen from the great room, dining area and the kitchen.
- Two bedrooms on this floor include the big ' suite set in the back.
- The finished lower level offers an enormous rec room and two large guest suites, one of which would make an ideal in-law room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,242 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 74' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12