Mountain Home with Side Courtyard
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A pergola-covered side courtyard can be seen from the breakfast nook and the master sitting area in this engaging Mountain home plan.
- Another pergola covers the outdoor bar and grill area on the opposite side of the home.
- An open rail staircase divides the dining room from the big gathering room with its fireplace and a Euro wall of folding doors to the terrace.
- Use the front-facing home office as a fourth bedroom if it suits your needs.
- The master suite offers his and her bathrooms, each with a spcaious walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are up on the second floor, with suite 4 having a handy laundry chute that drops down directly into the laundry room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please allow three weeks for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 3"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick