Mountain House Plan with Fabulous Finished Lower Level
3 - 7
About This Plan
- Get a fabulous finished lower level with this handsome Mountain house plan.
- The entry porch is framed beautifully with timber beams and standing seam metal accents the roof.
- A huge vaulted and beamed ceiling at the foyer extends all the way through to the great room.
- Open and covered decks stretch all across the back of the home.
- The upscale kitchen is huge and offers tons of counter space plus a view to the dining room and deck.
- The gorgeous master suite is also vaulted and beamed and has a cozy fireplace.
- Head downstairs when it's time to party since you'll have a media room with platform seating, a snack area, games room and two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- There's a three car garage on the main level and a four car drive under garage on the ground level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,759 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,474 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 216 sq. ft.
- Deck: 838 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 878 sq. ft.
- Storage: 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 4"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 1983 sq. ft.
- Count: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick