Mountain House Plan with Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this Mountain home plan has a fabulous rear covered deck where you can relax and enjoy the views.
- The great room soars up two stories and shares a two-sided fireplace with the ' suite.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you can easily see from room to room.
- Homeowners will love the spacious ' bathroom that has two sinks and an enormous walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the lower level along with a huge rec room and theater room.
- Other perks include a wet bar and wine cellar making it easy to entertain.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,076 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1091 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N