Mountain House Plan with Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Covered and open decks surround this Mountain house plan almost completely so your family and guests can enjoy the great outdoors.
- Lovely arches define the space between the huge great room and the dining area and kitchen.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the first floor master suite.
- The master hall to the bathroom gets light from a solatube.
- On the ground level, the huge family room comes with a wet bar and a wood stove.
- Use the sitting room as a third bedroom if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,871 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N