Mountain House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Two-story windows brighten the great room of this large Mountain house plan.
- The wrap-around covered porches and decks let your family enjoy the outdoors in all weather.
- On the main floor, arches and columns keep the sightlines open between the dining room, kitchen and great room.
- A solatube in the master suite brings extra light into the hallway between the walk-in closets.
- Should you choose to work at home, you will have a quiet den with a lovely bay window that faces front.
- The finished lower level gives you two additional bedrooms, a big family room with a wood stove and a wet bar plus lots of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,304 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 669 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Garage 14' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot