Mountain House Plan with Log Siding and a Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This house plan delivers the energy savings that comes with 2x6 exterior walls and rustic appeal that comes with the log siding. Stonework along the lower level adds to the rustic look.
- Both the foyer and the great room in this attractive Mountain home plan have vaulted ceilings that soar up, creating a dramatic effect.
- The dining room and kitchen get to share the space due to the open floor plan.
- Double doors from the master suite lead out to the rear deck.
- Three more bedrooms and a huge game room occupy the lower level.
- Log siding give this a rustic look. Or build with clapboards or shingles for an alternate look, both easy changes you can make in the field.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,770 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 513 sq. ft.
- Deck: 423 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 936 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss