Mountain House Plan with Spacious Rear Deck
About This Plan
- A beautiful two-story great room in this Mountain house plan showcases the rear outdoor space where you get covered and uncovered decks for your family to enjoy.
- The kitchen sink is positioned to take in the views too and there's an island that seats three and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this level and it has a romantic corner fireplace and double doors to one of the rear decks.
- On the fully finished lower level, three more bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- The huge rec room opens to a concrete patio underneath the decks so you can relax in the shade.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,544 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss