Mountain House Plan with Up To Four Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A huge vaulted great room with fireplace has gorgeous two-story windows to bring in the views in this Mountain house plan.
- Outdoor living space is huge with a wrap-around deck and two covered porch sections in back.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the main floor and it comes with two large walk-in closets.
- The kitchen also has a walk-in pantry so you get wonderful storage.
- Finish off the lower level to add an additional 1,486 square feet of living space that gives you three more bedrooms and a huge rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,972 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss