Mountain House Plan with Vaulted Porch and Interior for Up-Sloping Lots
About This Plan
- This mountain-style house plan was designed for up-sloping lots and takes advantage of the views with covered porches - including a massive vaulted portion on the middle - on the sloping side.
- Inside, it the home plan is vaulted left to right from the front to the back with decorative beams helping make this a dramatic space.
- The vaulted great room has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, a second bedrooms has its own bath.
- On the back, the rear porch is vaulted.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 68845VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 403 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick