About This Plan
- Narrow bands of windows and multiple roof lines distinguish this mountain house plan masterpiece. Three levels of living take advantage of your view lot.
- The foyer features a dramatic 15'9" vaulted ceiling. And the great room, with a dramatic 18' vaulted ceiling, massive fireplace and a curved wall of windows sets this plan apart.
- The dining room has two walls of windows - one looking over the deck and the other across the covered patio. The kitchen has great flow with equal access and sight lines to the great room, dining room and nook. A large pantry is the cook's best friend.
- The master suite has a fireplace and a walk-in closet you could get lost in. A 2-headed shower and spa tub make for a spa-like environment.
- A study off the foyer features a fireplace and makes for a quiet retreat. The mudroom off the garage reduces clutter. A large laundry room is hidden away as well.
- The second floor features two full suites plus a family room. And the lower level is full-featured with a suite with sitting room, an exercise room, bar, wine cellar among the amenities you'll find.
- It takes 25 pages to capture all the details in this design, making this a highly detailed luxury house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,876 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,725 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1084 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss