Multi-Generational 2600 Square Foot Craftsman Home Plan with Guest Suite
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story Craftsman-style house plan gives you three bedrooms lining the right side of the home and a fourth bedroom on the left that has its own kitchenette and living room, making this home plan perfect for multi-generational living.
- Upon entering, you are welcomed by the foyer which gives you views all the way to the back of the home. Two bedrooms, each equipped with their own closet, are off to the right and share a bathroom.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, living room, and dining room into a great entertaining space. Sliding doors access the outdoor living room in back.
- The kitchen section of this space has a long island with double sink and is perfect for those who love to cook but want to feel connected to the rest of the house.
- In the back-right corner, the master suite has its own bathroom and spacious walk-in closet. The suite is across the home.
- A 3-car garage has a mechanical closet in back and accesses the home through the mudroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 69727AM, 69728AM and 69729AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 1, 2, or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss