Multi-Generational Craftsman House Plan with Timber-Framed Gables
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables and shake siding decorate the exterior of this 3-bedroom multi-generational Craftsman house plan, complete with an attached, 1-bedroom apartment with a private entrance, which is perfect for in-laws or a boomerang child.
- Inside the formal entrance, a barn door reveals a cozy office, across the foyer from a full bath. Straight ahead, a vaulted ceiling soars above the combined great room and dining area, guiding your eye to the fireplace anchoring the right wall.
- The open kitchen includes a breakfast nook and prep island, while cabinet doors conceal a large, walk-in pantry. The massive screened porch is ideal for family and friends to enjoy one another, without the bother of insects.
- The master suite is located behind the 3-car garage, and features a sitting area with access to the back porch, a 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located nearby.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 frame a full bath, and a bonus room (357 sq ft) provides a fun, flexible space for the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,088 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,502 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 586 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 705 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1085 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss