Multi-Generational House Plan with 2 Beds on Main and 4 Beds Below
About This Plan
- This one-story multi-generational house plan gives you 2 beds on the main level and 4 beds in the lower level which has private access under the garage.
- The front door is set at an angle and gives you entry to the living room. Beyond, the kitchen flows to the dining room and the family room beyond.
- A large pantry and laundry room are both located near the garage entry and the master suite has outdoor access.
- Stairs run along the garage and take you to the lower unit. Under the garage you'll find that unit's kitchen and one of two family rooms. Four beds share two baths and a large family room is located at the bottom of the internal stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,925 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss