Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and a cozy front porch welcome you to this enchanting one level house plan.
- The grand openings between rooms create a spacious effect and the functional kitchen provides an abundance of counter space.
- Additional room for quick meals is provided at the breakfast bar. Double hung windows and angles add light and dimension to the dining area.
- Framed for an 8 ft. ceiling height throughout, the great room ceiling slopes to 10'6'. The bright and open floor plan of this three bedroom ranch makes this home look and feel much larger than its actual size.
- See these modified versions of this house plan: 3916ST, 3927ST, 39012ST and 39063ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Entry: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss