Narrow 3-Bed House Plan with a Rear-access Garage
About This Plan
- Just 26'10" wide, this 3-bed narrow house plan is ideally suited for your narrow or in-fill lot. Being narrow doesn't mean you have to sacrifice a garage. There is a 2-car garage in back, perfect for alley access.
- The left side of the home is open from the living area through the dining area to the kitchen. There, a peninsula gives you cook space as well as seating at the counter.
- All three bedrooms are lined up on the right side of the home, including the master suite with a walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath.
- A side porch has access to the home and the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 10"
- Depth: 91' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss