Narrow 3-Bed House Plan with Large Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan is perfect for a narrow lot and comes in three versions, each with a slightly different exterior.
- Entering the home, French doors off the 2-story foyer take you to a quiet study with a coffered ceiling.
- Further back, the elegant dining room boasts a tray ceiling with domed center. Decorative pillars define the perimeters of the dining room and gallery and the room enjoys close access to the pantry, utility room, and kitchen for ease in serving.
- The breakfast room has built-ins and a window seat.
- The family room offers a large bank of windows giving you great natural lighting, and has built-ins flanking the warming fireplace.
- The master suite has a dramatic vaulted ceiling and lavish bath with his and hers vanities, separate shower and tub and a large wardrobe..
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a large game room completes the floor.
- A 2-car garage with front entry completes this luxury house plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 36575TX and 36577TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"