Narrow 4 Bed Country Cottage with Carport in Back
About This Plan
- This wonderful 4 bedroom country cottage has a front porch with four supports and a decorative window centered above. There is a tasteful shed dormer as well also for decorative purposes.
- The home is just 43'-wide making it great for your narrow lot. A carport in back is useful for alley-access lots as well.
- You enter the home into the great room and have views that extend through to the kitchen. There is a large pantry and an island with seating.
- The dining room is open to the great room. There is a door off the dining room that takes you to the rear porch.
- The master suite is located in back and has an oversized closet and a five-fixture bath. Three more bedrooms are clustered on the left and share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get a 3 bed version with house plan 51743HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,203 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,203 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 96' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick