Narrow Cottage Plan with Main-Level Master Suite
About This Plan
- With a width of 20 feet, this cottage plan is ideal for narrow plot lines. Three tapers columns with brick bases support the elongated front porch, which adds to the Craftsman appeal.
- Step inside to find a sizable living room that opens to the kitchen. The stairwell lines the left wall with a convenient coat closet tucked underneath.
- The kitchen island increases workspace and includes counter-height seating, and a nearby pocket door reveals the laundry room.
- The master bedroom occupies the rear of the main level and provides a full bath, walk-in closet, and views onto the back porch.
- Three family bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a 4-fixture bath to share.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 689 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick