Narrow Lot Bungalow
About This Plan
- A deep front porch shelters your entry into this Bungalow house plan designed for a narrow lot.
- The wide foyer leads back to the main living area where you pass by the large kitchen with its island.
- From the island you can see all the way back through the dining area into the living room at the back of the house.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to a patio.
- The master bedroom has a quiet location in back while the two family bedrooms are closer to the front of the home.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss